Sunday, October 12, 2008

homecoming :]]

my hair.
alicia's hair.
front view.
back view.
final product. :]
me and alicia.
gotta show the back.
in the car going to dinner.
just ate dinner..yummy.
tyler giving me a corsage.
laughing..idk how i am going to put it on there.
and he thought i was gonna poke him.
awe cute! :]
tyler and chris.

okay so last night i went to my high school homecoming :] it was soooo much fun! alicia came over and my mom did our hair... it looks super good so thanks so much mom you rock :] and then me and here decided we wanted a girls night out dinner and so then we went to this mexican restaurant called Puerto Vallarta. it was soo good...we got soo many people looking at us..we even had a worker that said he would pay for our dessert and a busboys phone number.. :] well then my mom picked us up to go and freshen up at the house..then it was to the dance we go.. well i kinda had an unofficial date..his name is tyler powell..so he bought me my ticket and a corsage and i got him a boutonniere.. so it was really funny when i was trying to put the boutonniere on him but i finally got it on there..lol..well during the dance it was super fun and i had a great time...can't wait until next time. :]

2 comments:

Janet said...

Love your hair...and your dress. Sounds like you had a great time!

Wendy said...

ahh...look like tons of fun!