Monday, December 22, 2008

seahawks game!!! :]]]

waiting for the game to start.
mee.
getting into the game.
on the train.
the team coming out!
awesome. :]]
mike holmgren's last game.
getting pumped up for the game.
the toss.
the 12th man flag! :]
GO SEAHAWKS!!
pretty view.
it was a great game to watch.
it was snowing like crazy!!
there were soo many people there.
me and garrett.
the score board.
3-13 seahawks.
time-out.
this play resulted in a sack! :]

so i had a chance to go to my first seahawks game yesterday!! whooooo it was sooo fun!! it was a dream come true!! i loved it soo much!! my friend garrett took me because his step dad had season tickets and so he gave them to him!! it was sooo exciting! we got to take a train there and back! it was such a great experience!! :]] the seahawks even won!! i like to believe it was because i was there!! :] and this was the last game for mike holmgren as head coach. he coached the seahawks for ten years!!

4 comments:

MegaMonster said...

yay! you got to go!!
that's suuuper exciting.
i remember you tellin' me how bad you wanted to go! i'm glad your determination paid off.
(;
love you lot's.

Julie said...

How fun you lucky girl, I just can't believe the game in Seattle was in snow....what the heck?? Glad you had fun that's awesome...

Wendy said...

That's exciting! I love "live" games...way better than on the telly...thanks for posting...I was beginning to wonder what happened to you...We miss you lots!

Janet said...

We used to go to the Ute football games...in the snow...when we were young...and dating...what a blast!