Saturday, October 31, 2009

HoMeCoMiNg 2009!!! :]

the girls!!
the party bus!! :]
the boys!
MY GROUPPPPP!!!
my entire group! :]
my shoes!!
MY DATE!! :]
the dress!!!
nafia and me!
nafia and jazzminn!!
my boys! <3
we are always laughing..
the girls!!
i love lauren! :]
MUY BUENO!! <3
jeremy and jazzminn.
the girls again!!

i heart jazz mucho!!

jazzminn and lauren.
getting ready to go.
sergei's arm around me.
the girls...again! :]
and again.. :]
the entire group. :]
sergei and me. :]
us again! <3
cutest picture ever! :]
i loved my group! <3
it was really difficult to put that on....
all of the girls!
love them!! :]
laughing..again!

so i had a total blast at homecoming last saturday!!! i went with sergei! it was such a fun night! we got a party bus and it was sooo cool inside!! we went to rock bottom in seattle for dinner!!! :] one of the best saturdays of my life! :]

3 comments:

Janet said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time...and the pictures...they are really nice! Great shots...the shoes...the date...awwww...you guys are really cute!

Jodee Leader said...

Thanks for stopping by today.

Wow! What a fun night! You girls look fabulous! Love the dresses and party bus! These pictures bring back soooo many great memories!

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

Hi darling daughter!!! You need another post update :)