Saturday, November 8, 2008

halloween night :]

me and jason.
garrett and cady.
playing chubby bunny. :]

okay so for halloween i had some friends over to watch the movie prom night.. me and cady thought that it was going to be super scary..but it was actually really dumb and not scary at all...we could predict what could happen..well after the movie some of the boys left because they were in trouble, so the remaining friends decided to have a camp fire outside..it was really funny and i had a great time :] oh and the last two boys left decided to play chubby bunny..it was soooooooo funny :]

2 comments:

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

I love chubby bunny, very fun,where is the family, no comments any more...? I guess I will have to leave 5 or so!

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

second comment, hey who is that cute girl!