Saturday, November 8, 2008

stake dance... :]

our goofy selves.
me wearing spencer's glasses.
cady with spencer's glasses on.
cady, spencer, and me.
cady and me.
best friend's forever :]]
us again.
me and cady. :]

okay so me and cady went to another stake dance :] and you know what that means...lots of self portraits.. :] well we had a great time and hung out with spencer carson and brady..it was really funny because i took a video of spencer doing his little dance move, but i promised i wouldn't put it on the blog..so sorry but a promise is a promise.. :] but i can say that his dance was the high light of my night :] very entertaining :] well after the dance, we went to wendy's and got frosty's..they hit the spot :]

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Looks like alot of fun..I don't remember my stake dances being that fun..it helps to have great friends...and no themes...miss you cutie..=0)