Wednesday, November 26, 2008

movie time. :]

me, cady, and my mom.
sorry kinda blurry..
haha me and cady with mom sneakin
in the background.

well one night my friend cady and i were verry bored so we decided to go see a movie at the dollar theaters with my mom. it was a new experience and kinda scary...first we went to go see house bunny but we got there too little too late and so we decided to watch mamma mia and then go and see house bunny after that. i loved the mamma mia movie but house bunny was just okay, it was super funny! it was a very long night. :]

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Ha..we loved mama mia too! What a trip down memory lane that movie was for us...we grew up listening to ABBA...some great times!

Janet said...

Ok now...my better half owes me a night out to see Mama Mia...do ya think I can collect? We love ABBA but he can't come to grips with a James Bond "pretender" singing their songs!