Friday, September 19, 2008

amhs football game!!! :]]

these vests are sooo legit.. :]
jordan, alicia, me, conner, chris, and tyler.
"the gang" us going home from the game.
i can't get over how cool these vests are! :]
ummm wow chris...
our star..
this is back at ya wendy :]]
me and alicia..i'm wearing tyler's hat! haha
me and tyler!! :]
teiha and dallin.
alicia and me with our sweet vests on.
the football players.
me, alicia, and chris..
he likes getting pictures taken..
chris, tyler, me, and alicia's shoes.
guess which is which..

okay so my friend, alicia, and me went to our school football game! we met up with tyler, chris, jordan, and conner..it was soooo much fun!!! it was on a thursday night, so hardly anyone else was there..there was also games for volleyball and soccer which were away not home..so it was just me and alicia...and as you can see we have great school spirit!! :]] alicia brought the safety vests from her dad's work and i provided the long soccer socks! it was sooo amazing! unfortunately we lost but i really don't go to the games to watch, but more to socialize...but its still would have been better if we won..but i'm not gonna ask for that much luck!! :]]
oh and luckily my mom remembered to bring the camera!! :]]

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Kylee..your sooo cute..awesome star! High School football games are for socializing...much funner that way...and who could watch football...I'd be watching the vests...very cool...

MegaMonster said...

those vests are totally sick!!

i think people are suppose to wear them when they ride on little scooters?
but they definitely look good at football games!

your makeup looks really good,
i like it a lot!!

i miss you lil miss!
love you.
:]

Janet said...

The vests are awesome...love them! High school football games are the best, win or lose.