Sunday, September 21, 2008

friends..what would i do without them??

carly, morg, and me.
cady, me, tay, and steph.
steph, carly, and me.
cady and me.
laser tag. :]
jazzminn, me, and alayna.
tanya, anjelica, and me.
me, steph, and cady.
tanya, me, and jamie.
me, sarah, and cady.
track stars. :]
meg and me.
steph, me, carly, and cady.
breanna, tanya, and me.
tanya, me, jamie, and tosh.
cady, me, and steph.
cady and me.
steph and me.
me and morg.
me and nic.
tanya and me.
jordan, alicia, me,conner, chris, and tyler.
alicia and me.
alicia and me.
me and alicia.
me, alicia, and chris.

okay so i was super bored so i put together pictures of my friends...i have no idea what i would do without them...they make me laugh so hard that i start crying..they are some of the best friends i will ever have..that's for sure...i have loved all the fun times i have had with every single one of them! they rock my world. friends are a very important part of my life!! i love all my memories with them and hope that there are many more to come!! :]]
love ya all!!! :]

2 comments:

Janet said...

Fun pictures...keep up the good work! Great friends and great memories...they last forever.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, nic looks BOMB in that picture. oh my gosh, he gets hotter and hotter everyday! love ya babe! your such an amazing friend ever!

love your bestest friend
CADY BUG