Monday, September 8, 2008

happy birthday mom!! :]]

my mom! :]] gorgeous.
mommy :]]
mom with beetle juice...yuk..
mom and me.
dallin and mom at mimi's cafe.
mom and jensen in disneyland.
mom and dad in texas.
me and mom in texas.
mom putting on spencer's tag.
mom and her best friend jen.
me and mom in disneyland.
mom and me in yakima.
mom and dad at a sonic's game.
going to texas.
me and mom in an airplane to texas.
mom and dad at breakfast.

well today is my mom's birthday! i would just like to say a few to her! you are everything a daughter could ask for in a mother..i love you sooo much!! you are my best friend and you will ALWAYS be there for me! i couldn't ask for a better mommy...i have noo idea what i would do without you..you do sooooo much for me and my brothers its amazing! i know i don't always show that i'm grateful for everything you do but i know that you do a lot for me..things that i don't even think to say thank you too! ill work on it mom...i promise! i am glad that you can stay home and not work! i'm verry super glad that i was raised in the church and i thank you for that too mom... i just love you soo much! thank you for all the rides to all the places i wanna go..thank you for your support and love..thank you for understanding me and who i am...thank you for your strong testimony in our savior.. i hope that we stay best friends for life and all eternity! YOU ROCK!!!! thanks again for everything! your sooo beautiful..so thank you for the good looks!! :]] haha well have a fabulous birthday mom!!
I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!! :]]]]

4 comments:

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

Wow, could a mother ask for more, I feel truly blessed. Geez she made me cry :) Love you so much Kylee and I am so proud of the daughter you are and the choices you make. Thanks and yes we will be best friends for eternity, of course! Mommy

Katie Bug said...

wow what a great post to your mom, she is pretty cool. Happy Birthday Aunt Dawn, I miss u guys!

Janet said...

Kaitlyn already said it...great post Kylee! Happy Birthday Dawn!
I think these kids have some pretty cool talents being showcased on these blogs! So proud of all of you!

Julie said...

Wow, what an awesome post! Your mom is doing a great job!