Thursday, September 25, 2008

garrett...pretty much always there for me.

garrett...the manly man. :]


so you all are probably wondering who this guy is...haha if i didn't know him i would be wondering too...well this is like the coolest person i know...he is so amazing :] he was there for me when i was sad about mara and didn't know what to do...i found this picture in my 8th grade yearbook and my mom said i have to put this on my blog.. :] so guess what? i did!! :]]] and if you're wondering what that golf ball is doing on here..well he gave me a "special ball." the joke was that he said he lost his golf ball while at a match, so i said "oh sad :/" but he said "no worries, i have "special balls" at home"...i said "whoa garrett?" and he was like, " i'm serious, i'll even give you one tomorrow!"...so here it is! oh and now he has a permanent spot as my friend on the side bar. :]]]

3 comments:

Julie said...

what a great story! isnt it awesome to have people like this in our lives??

Wendy said...

I love this!..I too have a "special friend"..everyone should...

Janet said...

I think I like Garrett! Sounds like a cool friend!