Friday, August 15, 2008

boating activity...

steph, carly, and me swimming..
the lake was actually warm! :]

you might be wondering why are life jackets look like diapers.. but we don't even know why...it's fun okay.

me, morgan, and carly with the beautiful sunset we took advantage of!!!
meee and morgan.

carly, morgan, and me...our gangsta look.
carly, me, steph, and morgan.
steph and me with our matching glasses. :]]
steph, me, and carly before tube ride.
(the sun was in our eyes..)
haha...after the tube ride..
steph, carly, and me swimming after falling off the tube..

well..last wednesday, my church youth group had an activity where we went to lake tapps to boat. my parents brought our boat and we had all the girls come onto it...it was super fun!! we went tubing and swimming. tubing was really fun. we went crazy and a couple girls actually fell out of the tube! and for once, it was really hot outside and it was wayy nice! :]] last year i remember that it rained and no one wanted to go into the freezing cold lake..brrr...

1 comment:

kyky said...

oh yeah...this is the best blog ever!!