Sunday, August 17, 2008

to the stake dance we go.

yeah that's right. cady and me.
mmh hmm.. me and cady.
me, steph, and cady.
yess..another star!!
our face...again.
our peace out look.
awe man..i had gum in my mouth.

so.. me, cady, and steph went to the kent stake dance..when we first got there, the place was practically empty..lame..so we decided to take pictures in the bathroom..lol. yeah i know weird :]] but then after that we went back into the dance and more people started to show up. but it still wasn't the best dance i've ever been to..i thought that it was super lame but our group made it worth going!! :]] hopefully the next dance will be better!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, the dance was a total blast! sike! lol..the best part was the picture taking. oh and the food, food makes me happy..lol that what i said in church today :)
the next dance is going to be fun! that means more pictures...heck yes! maybe my stacker wont be there. lol, i know he :( i love you ky ky! your so flippin amazing! im so glad we are friends again

Julie said...

I love the gum! It ads a nice blue little something to look at in your mouth!! hehe

Janet said...

Love the gum, too! I think it goes well with your dress!