Sunday, August 10, 2008

good times with meg. :]]]

silverwood..blast off!!
trying on sunglasses at steve and barry's.
sun lakes.
fun in the sun.
tubing..hilarious to watch.
meg's first ride on a ferry.
new seahawks shirts on. driving to silverwood with our lovely cowgirl hats on. :]]
don't ask...please.emerald downs.
dr. mcdreamy...can i say wow!!
our new braceletts from seattle.
new style. you like??the beach.
wild waves rollercoaster called "the wild thing."
wild waves..wave pool. relaxing.
mariner's game..they actually won!!
emerald downs..horse racing...peace out.

well these are pictures of me and my cousin, meghan..she was up in washington for about two months..she became one of my best friends..we did soo many things while she was here and i tried to put a picture of all the exciting things we did together..too much fun!! miss you meg!! :]]]

6 comments:

MegaMonster said...

how cute!
i miss you gazillions!

hopefully i'll get too see you guys in the near future!

love youuu lil' miss.
:]

Julie said...

I'm glad you two had a chance to get close! I hope you guys stay that way....

Janet said...

OK...I need to carve out major time to watch your blog! You are incredibly talented...must get it from your grandmother! Love your quotes...love your pics...especially and mostest of all...LOVE YOU!

Janet said...

oops, I've been here...which blog was I going to next? I'm so confused!

MegaMonster said...

you babysat my twins?!!
you'll have too tell me all about it.
i miss those little monsters.
(:

hahahaha.
ya i'm pretty sure they worked my arms harder than they've ever been worked.
from the pictures i saw on tana's blog it looks like their getting pretty big!

Janet said...

Hey there...where is the movie post...do I need more blog training?