Thursday, August 28, 2008

day two...disneyland! :]]

me in the big O in the word califOrnia.
cali..jensen, dallin, me, and mom.
me and jensen on the big L.
me and jensen leaning on the big A. :]]
walking across to disneyland! finally...
dad and kids in front of a picture of
walt disney and mickey mouse.
buzz lightyear to the rescue. me and my brothers in front of the castle.
going to the haunted mansion.after the indiana jones ride..awesome.
my new and improved outfit.
sitting in mickey's chair in his house.
ESCAPE!!!
that's right...i passed driver's ed.
come on.. even i'm not that strong.
beauty and the beast..
year of a million dreams parade.
oh, i just can't wait to be king!!
sleeping beauty statue! i just loved it!! :]
jensen is a pretty pretty princess.
argg..i'm a pirate.

okay so today was our first day in disneyland..we woke up at 6 so we could get there by 8..i was so tired but too excited to notice! :] when we got there, there were hardly any lines! it was amazing.. we went on all the classic rides..including pirates, haunted mansion, splash mountain twice, thunder mountain, matterhorn bobsleds, indiana jones..and finally we went on space mountain..now this was the only ride that we waited for an hour to do..it was such a blast! i love it soooooo much!!! :]] well we all had such a fun day! but it was tiring walkin around for that long! dang..lol. we walked pretty much the whole entire park..yeah that's right..be a bit jealous..but my mom ended up getting blisters so that was too bad...but it was still super fun!! after we got to tired to walk anymore..we went back to our hotel room and just rested..well me and my mom have just started reading the twilight series..oh my gosh..the best books i have ever read! i can't believe i didn't read them sooner! wow what an amazing author!! well..we'll see what's in store for tomorrow!! :]]

3 comments:

Wendy said...

yup...still jealous over here...and twilight...I wish I could read the series again for the first time...I LOVED THEM...and it's true...Stephenie Meyer is AWESOME...

Janet said...

Wow, looks like you guys are having a great time. I think your Dad looks so surprised to have a new "princess" in the family! And about your style...the blonde hair is kinda weird...the polka dot dress is iffy too! Just love ya most the way you are!!! Sorry about your Mom's blisters. Ouch!! And the books, totally awesome...even for an old person!

Janet said...

OK, been here! Forgot to tell you...I love your new car!