Saturday, August 9, 2008

fun day with friends...you decide??

powell.
powell and me.
kahlen and me.
kahlen.

we put the "super" in "super duper." :]]]

kirby heyborne ( i met him and he hugged me :]]] )


well...today kahlen came over and we were super bored...so we decided to go to the "super" mall...we got an orange julius!! yummy...well after about an hour we got bored again and so we left..but my parents had to go to safeway so then we just messed around in there...fun stuff?? oh and after that we didn't want to go home yet so we just walked over to the auburn good ole days..it was super duper. i met an actor that was singing there.. some of you might know him, he is in a bunch of mormon movies...some of them are the RM, sons of provo, singles ward one and two...he is the blonde one named Kirby Heyborne!! i thought he was pretty cute?? me and kahlen went up to him after he was done singing and he gave me a hug!! :]]]]]]]] awesome!! so there is a picture of him for you all who don't know him.. well it started raining, go figure WASHINGTON weather, so we went inside a book store..it was freaking sweet!! so many books and it seemed like it would never end..kahlen ditched me tons and it was spooky..but then i found him..ha! well after that we got bored..again..we went to my house and ate the best hamburgers ever..my dad made them..mmhmm. then...the missionaires came over and taught us for an hour and my dad made a great dish of peach cobbler...his specialty!! :] well then powell came over and we walked up to kahlen's house..but then we got bored again and went to powell's house and played with his new little sister, lucy..she is super cute!! :]]] then we just chilled and talked...fun stuff?? well then they walked me home and that was the end of a fabulous dayyyy!! :]]]]]]]]]

4 comments:

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

Nice day! You are welcome for driving you around to all of these events! Can't wait until you can drive legally! yea!

Julie said...

Sounds like you had a great day! I LOVE Kirby! I think he is so dang cute, especailly in Sons of Provo, I love that he works in a scrapbook store in that movie!

Janet said...

You are right...it looks like a great time was had by all! Just want to know...did your drivers have a nice limo? I mean, lets do it in style!!!! Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Can i take one good picture? I dont think so lol