Friday, August 8, 2008

girl's camp...4th year!!!

cady and mwaaaaa.
cady, stephanie, me, and morgan.stephanie and meeee.morgan and me.

mckinley and me.

well i had the chance to go to a girl's camp for my church...no boys aloud :[[[ we did archery, canoeing. craft making (haha. i don't do crafts), stargazing, and many more fabulous activities. i learned soo much during camp and i had a total blast. we had to sleep in tents and there were chipmunks EVERYWHERE and they kept getting into everyones food and candy...bummer...there was a beautiful lake that we could swim in...for about ten minutes then we had to get out because it was soo FREEZING cold. so i was smart and decided not to swim!! but other than that it was wayy fun...can't wait till' next year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey,
Love your pictures and you music. You are so cute.
Love,
Grandma S.

Janet said...

Fabulous pics! I'm so glad you had a great time at camp! Love Ya!