Thursday, August 28, 2008

day nine...last day..flying home.

last day in our rental car..
pt cruiser.me in the airport. can't wait to sleep in my own bed.my dad..he is wiped out.
jensen and dallin in the airplane.
me in the airplane..finally going home.
so we didn't have to wake up early for our flight this time but i couldn't sleep..so i ended up getting up really early..did my hair and just chilled..we drove our rental car to return it and get a shuttle to the airport.. well we checked our bags in and then went through security..once through, we got lunch at mickey d's and then went to our seats to wait for our flight..then at 1:20 our flight arrived and we headed for home...we had a stop in reno that we didn't know about because they weren't on our tickets but we got to stay on the same plane which was good since i didn't feel like moving..too tired...so then we headed for seattle..once in seattle we got our bags and sunny sadleir came and picked us up..we drove her to the office and then headed for home..once home, teiha came over and we gave her a gift..a pirates of the caribbean towel..she loves pirates..well then after she left, i drove with my mom to the grocery store since we were all out of food! sad..so then we brought home take and bake pizza..we all crashed after that...and that the end of a verry amazing trip!!! thank you soooo much mom and dad! you guys are life savers! rock on!! :]]

2 comments:

Janet said...

What a great vacation! Lucky kids, lucky parents...great family! Thanks for sharing! Love Ya!

Julie said...

I had to wait till the end to comment so I hope you see this!! You guys had a great great vacation, I am so JEALOUS! You did everything and saw everything, how much fun is that!?! Now I am determined to save all year and take Meg next summer and do the same thing! I loved it, you are so talented and cute, I totally enjoyed all your pictures and stories!

P.S. I am so glad you love the books, they are awesome! Love you tons...